Would you believe it... the Blues have the best disciplinary record thus far
The Chiefs top the table as we head into Week 20 of SANZAR's Super Rugby competition, but there are a few other places where they are also leading.
Chiefs prop Sona Taumalolo has run the ball more than any other prop in the competition and centre Sonny Bill Williams has made more off-loads than any other player in the competition.
Crusaders flank Matt Todd has the highest per-game average of tackles; Highlander Tamati Ellison has had the most game time; Hurricanes' fullback Andre Taylor has made the most line breaks.
We bring you some fast facts as we head into Week 20:
* Sona Taumalolo has made 300 metres with the ball in hand so far this season, more than any other prop in Super Rugby (131 metres more than the next highest). He averages 3.7 metres per carry.
* Sonny Bill Williams has made 31 off-loads this season, 10 more than any other player in the competition.
* The Chiefs average the most clean breaks per game this season (10.1), second and third in this ranking are the Hurricanes and the Crusaders respectively.
* Hosea Gear has made more metres with the ball than any player this season. He has made 1,243 metres. Andre Taylor and Julian Savea have made the second and third most metres of any wing and fullback this season, running 1046 metres and 904 metres respectively.
* Andre Taylor has made more line-breaks than any other player in Super Rugby with 20; he has also beaten 36 defenders in the process which is the sixth highest in Super Rugby.
* Robbie Fruean (18) and Zac Guildford (18) are joint second in line-breaks this season.
* Matt Todd has the highest average tackles per game in Super Rugby this season with 13.8 per match.
* Tamati Ellison has played more minutes than any player in the competition this year having turned out for a total 1,185 minutes so far.
* The Highlanders average the most metres made per game (452), they also average the most passes in a match (158).
* The Highlanders have five players in the top 10 ball carriers in Super Rugby this season. Nasi Manu (197, first), Hosea Gear (167, second), Adam Thomson (155, fourth), Ben Smith (132, equal eighth) and Tamati Ellison (130, ninth)
* The Hurricanes average the most points scored in a game, averaging 30.7 points per match. They also average the most tries scored per game, running in an average 3.8 tries per game.
* The Blues have the best discipline Super Rugby this season, having conceded an average of just 8.1 penalties and free-kicks per game so far.