How to win a Bulls jersey
Mon, 04 Feb 2013 08:58
Answer a simple question and stand a chance to win
The three-time Super Rugby champion Bulls played in a special commemorative jersey in their pre-season outing against the Lions at the weekend. You can now win one of those!
The Bulls and Blue Bulls' kit sponsor, PUMA, designed a "vintage" commemorative and limited edition jersey to mark the 75th Anniversary celebrations of the Bulls.
The Bulls will sported the kit when they beat the Lions 38-32 at Orlando Stadium last Saturday, and will again be clad in the special outfit when they play their second pre-season game against the Cheetahs in Polokwane this coming Saturday, February 9.
They will also wear the kit in their official Super Rugby match against the Cheetahs at Loftus Versfeld on April 13.
The kit has an 'Old School' feel, inspired by the original Blue Bulls jersey from 75 years ago and PUMA used sublimation to make the colour look as similar to the original as possible.
The jersey also has an embroidered 75th Anniversary badge which will be used on all Bulls and Blue Bulls rugby kits for the duration of 2013.
Fans will be able to buy replica jerseys as well as short and long-sleeved vintage polo shirts inspired by the original Bulls rugby jersey, sporting the 75th Anniversary badge and the Bulls logo.
The Bulls said they are "excited" to appear in the 75th anniversary jersey.
"For 75 years the Northern Transvaal traditional outfit formed part of our rich history and this year we commemorate 75 years of tradition, team spirit, partnership, pride and success. May we all enjoy the 75th kit to honour our heroes of the past," Blue Bulls Rugby Union President Louis Nel said.
* To stand a chance of winning a replica jersey (the one the Bulls played in), just answer a simple question!
Question: How many Super Rugby titles have the Bulls won?
Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org, with entries needing to provide the following details:
- Full name
- Full day-time delivery address, plus postal code.
- Contact number
* One completed entry per person only.
* The winners will be contacted by rugby365
* The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
* The judges' decision is final and NO correspondence will be entered into.
* Closing date for entries is Friday, February 8!
* Rotate the pictures to see the various replica jersey that will be available at PUMA stores and selected stockists - including Cross Trainer, Tekkie Town, MB Sports Centre and Solomons Sports.
|South African news|
|» Bok changes add to line-out woes|
|» Juan back at No.7|
|» Boks to face 'hostile fans'|
|» Full complement for Meyer to ponder|
|» Mac: Meyer on the right track|