Dirk-Jean Crafford won the Bulls replica jersey
Do you want to be dressed like a King - the Southern Kings variety? Then enter our Kings jersey giveaway.
Yes, in the week leading up to the Southern Kings' debut in Super Rugby we have combined with sponsors Puma and will be giving away a replica jersey for one lucky fan!
The Kings recently unveiled a striking new kit which the Southern Kings will wear for their Super Rugby debut against the Western Force in Nelson Mandela Bay on Saturday, February 23.
Cheeky Watson, President of the Southern Kings, has high hopes for the side and said the new kit would help to ensure they made an immediate impact in the Southern Hemisphere's blockbuster rugby competition.
"The new kit's bold and fresh design is easy to identify, has great commercial appeal and is easily marketable to both old and young audiences," said Watson.
The Southern Kings replica jersey is already available in-store. Stockists include selected Totalsports stores, Brian Bands Sports, Action Sports Retailers, The Footballer & Sports, Top Gear, Sportsmans Warehouse and Bertram Sports.
* To stand a chance of winning a replica jersey, just answer a simple question!
Question: Who will captain the Kings this season?
Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org, with entries needing to provide the following details:
- Full name
- Full day-time delivery address, plus postal code.
- Contact number
* One completed entry per person only.
* The winners will be contacted by rugby365
* The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
* The judges' decision is final and NO correspondence will be entered into.
* Closing date for entries is Friday, February 22!
PS: Dirk-Jean Crafford won the Bulls replica jersey in our pervious giveaway!