Free Test tickets for the ultimate fan
Mon, 23 Sep 2013 06:58
Are you the ultimate Springbok fan? rugby365 and Castle Lager are giving away two ultimate superfan experiences.
When South Africa host Australia at Newlands in a decisive Rugby Championship match on Saturday, September 27, two lucky fans and their partners can get much closer to the action than ever before!
This is an experience money can't buy.
All you have to do to win is answer a simple question!
PRIZE 1: FRIDAY, 27th September - CHANGE ROOM TOUR EXPERIENCE
* Superfans experience Springbok changing room tour, hosted by a rugby legend
* Superfans watch the captain's run from the SAB suite - hosted by a rugby legend
* Superfans get to meet non working Springboks
* Superfan receive Castle Lager merchandise hampers, including match tickets
On Game Day: (Saturday)
* Superfans hosted in the Castle Lager Corner Village
* Superfans invited to a Pitch experience @ half-time
PRIZE 2: SATURDAY, 28th September - (MORNING) - BEHIND THE SCENES TOUR EXPERIENCE
* Superfans enjoy a behind the scene tour, of areas normally not accessible to Fans, including:
* Tour hosted by a rugby legend and TV commentator
* Superfans hosted in Castle Lager Corner Village
* Superfans invited for a Pitch Experience @ half-time
* Winners receive Castle Lager merchandise hampers, including match tickets
Question: In what position is South Africa on the Rugby Championship standings?
Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org, with entries needing to provide the following details:
- Full name
- Contact number (mobile)
- Email address
* One completed entry per person only.
* The winner will be contacted by Angelfish PR
* The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
* The judges' decision is final and NO correspondence will be entered into.
* Closing date for entries is Thursday, September 26!
|South African news|
|» All Blacks the best in kicking contest|
|» Hougaard looking at his options|
|» Boks bring back their Bismarck|
|» Burger won't let down the challenge|
|» Nyakane is Boks' biggest 'loser'|