Kaplan: Win a signed copy
Mon, 23 Jun 2014 09:39
rugby365 and Random House Struik are combining to give away five signed copies of retired referee Jonathan Kaplan's book.
Kaplan's career, which finished on a high in the Currie Cup Final last year, saw rugby and referees go from amateur to professional with public expectation on both rising accordingly.
As one of the first professional South African referees and the first-ever to 50 Tests Kaplan's pedigree is beyond question, but his book is a lot more than just a list of his achievements because it gives insight to the highs and lows in the complex world of refereeing, not just at the highest level but at all levels.
All you need to do to stand a chance of winning one of the five signed copies is answer a simple question.
* One completed entry per person only.
* The winners will be contacted by Random House Struik
* The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
* The judges' decision is final and NO correspondence will be entered into.
* Closing date for entries is Friday, June 27!
|South African news|
|» Poachers target young SA talent|
|» Scrumhalf innovation to rock VC|
|» Jean holds onto World Cup dream|
|» Burger's comeback up for award|
|» GLRU: We are very active in Soweto|